Ok, so you heard our first seven reasons – including two amazing keynote speakers in line with our theme of Survive – Overcome – Thrive. Here are five more reasons to attend:
- Back by popular demand, we have a class on social media from our own LinkedIn gurus Patrick Obornand Sara Piña, where you can learn best practices for social selling.
- Our Advanced Solutions Team will be there in force – meet Brandon Knight, VP of CCaaS, Koby Phillips, VP of Cloud, Shane Speakman, VP of UCaaS, and Chris Whitaker, VP of IoT. We’ll be hosing specialty training in all of the areas that are the future of our industry: Contact Center, Mobility, IoT, and Cybersecurity.
- Intimate dinners with suppliers are a great way for you to develop relationships with our sponsors, employees, and other Telarus partners.
- Our kick-off party Tuesday night features stories of how people embody our theme Survive – Overcome – Thrive and offers you an opportunity to share your story on the graffiti wall that will be displayed in the Telarus office after the event.
- As the first major industry event in over 22 months – this is a great opportunity to re-engage with the Channel community.
Need a registration link? Watch your email or reach out to you Telarus SPDM or PSM.