WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CHINA TELECOM AMERICAS
- China Telecom has established over 530 backbone nodes in China. This expansive network enables the company to provide high-quality services even in remote locations.
- 80 percent of the fixed line infrastructure in China is provided by CT.
- China Telecom has over 73 global points of presence around the world and is currently adding more to help customers directly access its backbone network.
- Today, 72 countries can be reached through CT with ownership through more than 40 international cable routes and 120+ carrier partners, enabling enterprise customers to communicate with colleagues, clients and suppliers around the world.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Global IP Transit
China Telecom’s IP Transit service runs over its next-generation IPv6 enabled optical IP network, CN2, with high resiliency, redundancy and low latency. By connecting to CN2, China Telecom provides a wide range of connection speeds with scalable bandwidth, flexible billing options and rich product features. A professional 24×7 customer support team will always be at reach.
- Global reach. Fully diversified network connections that extend to every continent in the world.
- 99.99% facility uptime. Backed by comprehensive SLAs, CT offers 24/7/365 technical support.
- Full redundancy. N+1 redundancy for UPS, generators, power distribution, cooling security and network resilience systems.
- High performance. Up to 10Gbps high speed Internet access, and low latency private line service available. CT’s high performance facilities are designed with high density power and cooling infrastructures to support the latest generation of servers.
- Facility safety. All facilities are protected by 24×7 environmental control monitoring and alerts, dry pipe fire suppression systems, and global disaster recovery solutions. 24×7 CCTV monitoring and bio-authentication security systems are in place at all of China Telecom’s data centers.
Learn More About CT Colocation Services Here >
Using China Telecom’s global network coverage to bypass the public internet, enterprise customers can establish fast, reliable and secure multi-point network connections to public cloud platforms including AWS and Azure – either from global offices, data centers or colocation environments, across a dedicated network of AWS/Azure gateway nodes in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, San Jose and Washington, D.C.